I just had my cheat meal yesterday but I am all about a healthy living and nourishing your body with healthy, good, colorful food.
I believe in plate presentation, and I believe that good food is the best medicine!
So I made a recipe that’s quick and easy; POTATO CHIPS. I mean who doesn’t like potato chips, and what better chips than homemade ones.
Vegan Potato Chips
A great snack for those summer movie nights
- 6 large potatoes
- 2 tsp of crushed rosemary
- 3 tsp of salt ( you can add more if you like it salty just don’t go overboard )
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F°. Wash, peel and cut potatoes into thin slices.
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, rosemary and sea salt. Toss the sliced potatoes and cover well with spices and olive oil mixture.
- Arrange potatoes on a 2 foil-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350 F° for about 35 minutes.
- Serve with spicy salsa sauce and enjoy!