Just like the potato chips recipe, this one is with chickpeas! It’s so good, you should definitely try it.
Perfect for a quick and easy snack.
- 285g of drained chickpeas
- 2 tsp of smoked paprika powder
- 2 tsp of cumin powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of curcumin powder ( for coloring )
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients toss the chickpeas and mix until the chickpeas are fully coated with the marinade.
- Arrange potatoes on a 2 foil-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350 F° for about 25 minutes.
- Serve with spicy salsa sauce and enjoy!